|Remuneration:||R12000 – R15000 per month Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Cape Town, Muizenberg|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Airush Kiteboarding is looking for a Kiteboarding enthusiast to fill the role of brand assistant in our Cape Town office, situated in Muizenberg.
Reporting to the brand director and management team, your primary role is to support the implementation of international sales and marketing programs, along with product support.
- Manage all sales performance information.
- Generate and maintain order forms.
- Communicate order forms, product releases and sales performance information to the distribution network.
- Support the brand director and customer service manager in general communications with the distribution network.
- Support the marketing manager in preparing internal marketing communications to distributors.
- Support the Marketing manager to ensure information and timelines to deadlines are met and updated, specifically marketing briefs.
- Manage a range of promotional and point of sale material to offer to the distribution network including supplier information, pricing, quotes, orders, and logistics.
- Assist in market research to support and define brand & marketing strategy.
- Administer Master Product List.
- Support the product team with all pricing information and management of supplier quotations.
- Assist in managing all technical product information to be applied to all aspects of marketing.
Education, experience, and skills required:
- Applicants should have an active interest in kiteboarding.
- Applicants must have a tertiary business, sales or marketing qualification.
- Ability to write creatively and communicate in English – Additional languages would be advantageous.
- Must be knowledgeable in online as well as traditional marketing.
- Knowledge of programs including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Entourage and Outlook are imperative.
- Previous experience would be advantageous but not essential.
Apply by email: