We’re Hiring! Sales and Marketing Assistant.
Airush Kiteboarding & AK Durable Supply Co.
Remuneration: R14 000 -R18 000 Negotiable depending on experience.
Location: Muizenberg. Must have the right to live and work in South Africa
Experience: Junior – Mid Level.
Job Type: Permanent, in-house.
Minimum Education: Diploma.
Transport: Own required.
We’re in the business of creating innovative product for a global market, and we’re hiring. Do you consider yourself a highly motivated, unconventional thinker who loves big challenges, taking action and simply getting things done? If so, we invite you to join our mission.
Assist in managing Sales and Marketing to our international distribution network, retailers, and end consumers through various online and direct platforms for Airush Kiteboarding and AK Durable Supply Co.
Work autonomously, accurately, and efficiently to review and process all warranty claims and customer service inquiries.
Work directly with the Sales and Operations Manager to implement and drive the global sales and distribution strategy.
Work with the Marketing Manager to create international marketing plans, articulating fresh, disruptive, strategies, while retaining brand authenticity.
Provide an effective link between Sales and Marketing teams to ensure smooth operations.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Applicants MUST have an active participation and interest in kiteboarding, surfing, or similar action sports.
- Applicants must have a tertiary business, sales, or marketing qualification.
- Ability to write creatively and communicate in English – Additional languages would be advantageous.
- Must be knowledgeable in online as well as traditional marketing.
- Knowledge of programs including Microsoft Excel, Word, Entourage, Outlook and Apple Keynote is imperative.
- Experience would be advantageous but not essential.
Due to the potential volume of applicants, we will do our best to confirm receipt of your application if you meet the basic criteria listed.
Please forward a brief motivational letter along with your current C.V. to:
Chereé Thomson at email@example.com