We’re hiring! This time we’re looking for a Junior to Mid Level Graphic Designer with outstanding design and conceptualization skills to join our dynamic creative team.
|Remuneration:||R7000 – R11000 per month negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Muizenberg|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
This position requires a creative individual with strong graphic and illustration skills. You will be working as part of a strong creative and technical team, defining progressive international brands in the apparel and surf industry.
Responsibilities will be to work together with the graphic and product design team to define key branding elements, graphics and colours in multiple product lines, as well as prepare design information for sampling and production.
Other areas will include working with the marketing team to create campaigns and printed material for packaging, advertising, catalogues, dealer guides, as well as creating visual content for digital media.
Application must include a compact portfolio (less than 5mb, or suitable link) along with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must include portfolio’s or portfolio links or they will not be considered. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Solar Station Design sets out to create a unique experience in product, marketing and retail design and focuses on sharing this with people who find purpose in their lifestyle.
– Degree or diploma in graphic design
– An active interest in action sport industry such as surf or skate
– Interest in design for product branding, print and digital
– Knowledge of screen print process and techniques
– Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign in a Macintosh environment
– Needs to work well independently, have excellent follow up skills and self-initiative
– Must be ready and willing to take on any number of small projects as need arises and be prepared for a fast paced environment
– Experience and interest in the apparel industry would be advantageous