Junior – Middle Weight Graphic Designer
|Remuneration:||R8000 – R13000 per month, negotiable depending on experience.|
|Location:||Muizenberg, Cape Town|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
This position requires a creative individual with strong graphic and illustration skills. You will be working as part of a strong creative and technical team, developing progressive international brands in the water sports industry.
Responsibilities will include working with the Graphic and Product Design team to define key graphic elements across multiple media and product lines, as well as to prepare design information for sampling and production.
Other responsibilities will include working with the Marketing team to produce printed material such as packaging, ads, catalogues and dealer guides, as well as digital content for Social Media Marketing.
Applications must include a compact portfolio (less than 5mb, or suitable link) along with your CV to: email@example.com
Applications must include portfolios or portfolio links or they will not be considered. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Solar Station Design sets out to create a unique experience in product, marketing and retail design and focuses on sharing this with people who find purpose in their lifestyle.
- Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design.
- An active interest in the action sports industry such as Surf, Kiteboarding, SUP or Skate.
- Interest in design for product, print and digital.
- Knowledge of screen print processes and techniques.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign in a Macintosh environment.
- Needs to work well independently, have excellent follow up skills and show self-initiative.
- Must be ready and willing to take on any number of small projects as the need arises and be prepared for a fast paced environment.
- Interest and experience in the apparel industry.
- Photography/ Videography/ Retouching abilities.
- 3D Modeling abilities.